Because of the dramatically increased poverty and unemployment more NCD-patients in slums need access to their therapies. Access and adherence to therapy should be improved at the Health Centre No. 16 by means of increasing medical personnel, more no-cost medicines, the development of training material and consultancy documents for laymen, the digitalization of medical files and drug dispensation.
Improvement of therapy access and adherence for NCD-patients in slums.
- number of NCD-patients/year
- number of drug doses/year
- compiled training material and consultancy documents for laymen
- Over 36 months reinforcement of the amount of weekly hours of physicians
- additional NCD medications
- strengthening of the pharmaceutical personnel
- compilation of training material and consultancy documents for pharmaceutical laymen.
The project is grounded in a health centre of the Argentinian public health system and will bridge the shortcomings in the health system that are a consequence of the long-lasting economic crisis and the coronavirus pandemic. The compiled training material and consultancy documents for pharmaceutical laymen will improve the use of the medicines by non-trained personnel.
Securing of the primary health care for NCD-patients in slums during the economic crisis and the coronavirus pandemic. Long-term improvement of the use of medicines by pharmaceutical laymen through suitable training material.